Toni,

Let me know if you get a "best solution" for this problem.

ggb

Gregory G. Burrows, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor, Department of Neurology
School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Rd., UHS-46
Portland, Oregon   97239
(503) 494-4345 (office) // (503) 494-5646 (lab) // (503) 494-9537 (fax)
e-mail: g...@ohsu.edu