Hi Warren,

I've read 'Executive.c' under '/trunk/pymol/layer3', it seems that you've
pre-defined all the cases that button actions and popup menu changes in
function ' ExecutiveClick ', I can understand only part of it. Now, I'm
wondering that if I want to implement my thought ( - left-click the C-alpha
atom in the structure, there will be a PopUp window coming out with
self-defined information in the Viewer window), I have to modify the source
code in C-layer and compile the whole source? Am I right? Or, is there any
trick to do this in Python-layer?

Fengyuan