Hi,
I think Leo's is the right way. In a little variant, you could change the
b-factor value directly from pymol, instead of manipulating PDB. It should not
be difficult prepare an script that ask for two selections (already
superimposed and with the same number of residues) get the RMSDs and assign
them to the b-factor field of each alpha-c.

This would require some Python (I would do it via a pymol plug-in, which are
easy to make taking one those available at the pymol wiki as template)
and some pymol-api knowledge, which is also documented in the wiki.

If you don't know Python, just e-mail me and I'll code the plug-in for you (or
try, at least :-))

Cheers,

Raúl

On 21 Sep 2008, at 18:38, Horacio S?nchez wrote:
> Given two very similar pdb structures, do you know if it is
> possible to
> colour them in relationship with the RMSD between the 2 structures ?

Yahoo! MTV Blog & Rock >¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate
un viaje a los Premios MTV! Participa aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/