Justin,

Thank you for doing this! It is also probably also worth mentioning that Jason
recently reorganized the script presentation on PyMOLWiki so as to make
PyMOLWiki scripts easier to find.

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Category:Script_Library

There may be some redundancy between the two resources, but for now, let's just
observe how both evolve going forward and follow the lead of users within the
community.  It might make sense to adopt GitHub as the preferred way obtaining,
maintaining, redistributing scripts (no more clumsy copying & pasting!) with
PyMOLWiki continuing to host supporting information, sample images, and other
related content associated with each script.  Such a divison of labor & purpose
could work quite well.