Hi Abhi,

I got and read the e-mail through the list, but would have to test
with pymol >1.0 before being able to give a sensible reply. As I'm now
underway that's a bit too much for me :) I'll come back on this one
later.
By the way, you only sent this mail this afternoon. Don't expect
instant replies or assume something didn't come through just because
you didn't get an answer within a few hours :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.