From: Jim Remington [mailto:reming...@molbio.uoregon.edu]
Sent: Tue 6/2/2009 2:08 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Selection/remove bug?

Dear All:

One of our crystals contains a dimer in the asymmetric unit, with chains
labeled A and B.
If I want to display chain b, I can first select chain a and remove the
atoms, using the commands:

select a, chain a
( (a) action menu: remove atoms)
Result: atoms removed

However, if after beginning anew or otherwise, I want to display chain
a, the same commands fail.

select b, chain b
( (b) action menu: remove atoms)

Result: