Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone can help. I have made some nice morphs using
rigimol/ipymol based on Warren's examples (Thanks Warren). I was wondering if
anyone has any scripts to do the following.

I have generated a morph with two structures with two different ligands  where
there is a conformational change of the protein between the two ligands. There
exists an intermediate structure which I would like to include also. How can I
include this i.e. I want to morph from 1 to 2 then to 3 and show the ligands
(changing) as well?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Joel

_________________________________