Hi Jiamu,

Have you looked at VASCo :

http://genome.tugraz.at/VASCo/

I have found it to be very useful and very capable. Contact
interfaces, electrostatics (with Delphi) and many other features are
available. And best of all, it works extremely well with PyMOL.

Do read the manual carefully and you should be able to get very high
quality surface images with a little tweaking.

Best,
Shiven

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Jiamu Du<jiam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Pymol BBSers,
> I want to generate a figure to show the overlap of two binding epitopes.
> Both two proteins A and B can interact with protein C, while their binding
> epitopes on C are overlapped. So I want to generate a figrue as this: the
> surface of protein C is colored as white, the buried surface area of A on C
> is colored as red, the buried surface area of B on C is colored as yellow,
> and the overlapped region is colored as orange. I tried several time, all
> the figures are not so beautiful. Is there anyone who can perform this well?
>
> Thanks and best wishes.
>

> --
> Jiamu Du, Ph.D.
> State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology
> Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology
> Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences
> Chinese Academy of Sciences
> 320 Yue-Yang Road
> Shanghai 200031
> P. R. China