I do apologize for the "spamminess" of this, but I figure that
PyMOL-istas may tend to be interested, or know people who are.  We are
specifically looking for a crystallographer who is coding-capable.  We
are a PyMOL-enabled research organization and the most prominent
languages for in-house development are python, perl and java (with
smatterings of others, as appropriate).

Thanks All!
-Tom

Exelixis is an exciting biotechnology company with primary locations in
San Diego and the San Francisco Bay Area of California, USA.  The
Structural Biology department has an immediate opening for a
computationally-skilled crystallographer at our South San Francisco
site.  The successful candidate will have a proven record of success in
macromolecular crystallography; including skills in crystallization,
data collection, phasing methods, and structure building and refinement.
Of particular advantage will be advanced experience in unix-based
scripting/programming, experience in high-throughput crystallization
methodologies/instrumentation, strong graphical presentation and
interpersonal skills, and familiarity with protein:ligand analysis for
drug design.

Interested parties should direct applications to our Human Resources
department via the "Careers" section of the Exelixis website:
www.exelixis.com <http://www.exelixis.com/> .  The position is Job ID
#817.

Cheers,
Thomas Stout

---
Thomas J. Stout
Director, Structural Biology
Exelixis, Inc.
210 East Grand Avenue, Box 511
South San Francisco, CA 94083-0511 USA
Phone: 650-837-8129
FAX: 650-837-8181

This email (including any attachments) may contain material
that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
Exelixis, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor
and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.