Michael,

Great advice.  Also, I'd like to point out that the incentive build of
PyMOL ships with the rigimol morphing module built in.  Rigimol is
only to be used for visualization, not for pathwway determination.  If
you only need to make a movie and don't necessarily care about a
perfect pathway it's as easy as:

from pymol import rigimol
load str1.pdb, str1    # load two structures
load str2.pdb, str2
align str1, str2    # align them
create m_in, str1, 1, 1  # create the input for rigimol
create m_in, str2, 1, 2
rigimol.morph( "m_in", "m_out", refinement=5, async=1)

This creates the "m_out" object as a multistate object. Save the
output to a mutli-state PDB with:

  save myConf.pdb, m_out, 0

then use that in your movies.

HTH,