Hi,

I can try to look into this, although I'm not sure what's causing it. Can
you tell me

 - what version of PyMOL you have and how it was installed
 - what version of APBS you have and how it was installed
 - when exactly the segmentation fault happens (are you working with a
particular PDB file, etc.)

Thanks,

-Michael

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Mehdi Talebzadeh Farooji <
mahdi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I run pymol on laptop ubuntu 9.10 with ATI raedon gaphic card. when I try
> to call plugin of pymol for APBS, pymol crashes with segmentation fault
> message.  Every suggestion would be welcomed!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mehdi

> Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz
> gegen Massenmails.
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Michael Lerner, Ph.D.
IRTA Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory of Computational Biology NIH/NHLBI
5635 Fishers Lane, Room T909, MSC 9314
Rockville, MD 20852 (UPS/FedEx/Reality)
Bethesda MD 20892-9314 (USPS)