From: Sean Law [mailto:magic...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:47 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] CEalign - PyMOL Build

Jason,

I would LOVE to see CEalign built along with PyMOL.  +1

Sean

________________________________

Windows Live Messenger makes it easier to stay in touch - learn how!
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706113>
This email (including any attachments) may contain material
that is confidential and privileged and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.
Exelixis, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent and under
circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor
and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.