If you would like to use a server for protein-protein docking, you can
check out the nice list on the wikipedia page for CAPRI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Assessment_of_PRediction_of_Interactions#List_of_predictions_servers_participating_in_CAPRI

If you're looking for actual pieces of software or more manual
approaches, you can look at the recent series of posts on the Rosetta
Design Group's blog that summarizes many of the talks from the CAPRI
assessment meeting in December.

http://rosettadesigngroup.com/blog/tag/capri/

Aslo, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbi.2009.02.008 has a nice summary
of the various approaches.