On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Christine Lee <biobr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Based on my personal experience, I do not recommend Acer, It is really
> poor hardware. Or  give it a try and after some time you will realize
> how poor it is.

Yeah, I agree. But anyone know of any other 3D laptops? There are
these Asus laptops that can use the Nvidia 3D vision kit:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=asus+3d+vision+laptop&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=wXmGS-qsL5DsM8mvxL4M&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CBoQrQQwAg

but it has a builtin GEForce card which will only do stereo on Windows
for full screen DirectX apps/games.