Hi Afonso,

If you want to connect one object to another, you want to check out
the fuse command (help fuse)

fuse atom_to_be_connected_from_object1, atom_to_be_connected_from_object2

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Afonso Duarte <afonsomdua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to create molecule in Pymol by combining 3 different pdbs.
> Two of them are form the pdb data bank and one was created via pymol.
> I have the 3 of them open in pymol but now I am trying to figure out
> how to connect the termini of the polypeptides in pymol.
>
> I searched the wiki/manuals and the web but could not find a way how
> to do it. Is it possible to do it using pymol? if yes what are the
> commands to do so ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best
>
> Afonso

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.

post-doctoral researcher
Molecular Dynamics Group
Groningen Institute for Biomolecular Research and Biotechnology
University of Groningen
The Netherlands