Dear,

Following the subject pymol/Mac 64 bits, after an update of Snow
Leopard to version 10.6.3, I've noticed that pymol lacked the
resolution(?) completely! When you ask for surface, cartoon, or any
fancy representation, the shadows/lights are not smooth anymore!! It
is really annoying... I tried to re-install, delete/compile it again
(using fink)... but with the same result... It is interesting that the
MacPymol version (0.99) still perfect (good resolution) though, but
the versions 1.2r2-2 (or 1.2.r3? - from fink) does not work... Is
someone facing the same experience?

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thank you very very much in advance.

Cheers,

Joao.

PS: of course, everything was fine before upgrade (when using SL 10.6.2).