The error below shows that you don't have gcc, which means you have to
install Apple's Developer tools to compile pymol.

That said, the easiest way right now is probably using macports.
Follow the instructions at http://www.macports.org/install.php for
installing macports, then you can run "port install pymol" and you
should be good to go.

-David