Hi Afonso,

Can you tell which newspaper? And does it show the date? :)
Seriously, it's difficult to make out more, unless you give more
information, like a link to the image, or the series of commands you
used to get to the point you're at. What you describe might be caused
by two interfering surfaces,e.g., trying to show two times the same
thing as cartoon.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Afonso Duarte <afonsomdua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am making some figures using ray. When the processing is finished I get a
> strange pattern (like newspaper paper pattern) in my cartoon
> representations, Spheres and sticks representations are OK only the cartoon.
> I have tried to change the options on the cartoon representation but without
> any sucess.
>
> Did any body had such problem before?
>
> Best
>
> Afonso

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.

post-doctoral researcher
Molecular Dynamics Group
Groningen Institute for Biomolecular Research and Biotechnology
University of Groningen
The Netherlands