Dear All,

I have been trying to generate physiological relevant Hexameric structure of
my recently solved trimer structure by using Symmetry Mates in Pymol, but I
am unable to find appropriate hexamer even with all type of symmetry options
available in Pymol (different distances)
Surface contact of dimer interface in the structure shows not much
significant interaction between any two dimers. Is there any other way I can
generate hexameric structure in Pymol or any other program which could be
used for this purpose?

Any help will be highly appreciated, Thank you

Sincerely,

Humayun