Hello,

Once I get a high quality picture from pymol, I want to put some labels,
combine a few of them together, add some arrows and texts, etc. Any
suggestions on what is a good way to do that so that I don't lose resolution
? I generally crop the pictures in gimp to get rid of the white space
around, then insert them in a powerpoint and resize them to fit a few
together on one slide, then add texts, labels, arrows, etc. Save the slide
in as a jpg and then crop it again. But I believe that even though I starts
with a high resolution pictures created by pymol, I end up with not so good
picture due to the procedure I described above.

--
Thank you and Regards,

Vivek