Hi Renuka,

Are you sure that's what you want? It will read something like:

for i in __import__("glob").glob("cluster_*.sdf"): cmd.load(i)

But I think it's more elegant to use two commands for this... :-P

import glob
for i in glob.glob("cluster_*.sdf"): cmd.load(i)

May seem like a small difference, but importing modules on the fly is not
really good practice :-D

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Renuka Robert <renukarob...@ymail.com>wrote:

> Dear Pymol users
>
> I have set of ligand files in *.sdf format as follows:
>
> cluster_1.sdf
>
> cluster_2.sdf
>
> cluster_3.sdf
>
> cluster_4.sdf
>

>  Could you please tell me how to load these multiple *.sdf files in one
> command?
>
> Regards
>
> Renuka

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.

post-doctoral researcher
Molecular Dynamics Group
Groningen Institute for Biomolecular Research and Biotechnology /
University of Groningen
The Netherlands