Dear Jason,

I strongly support Adam's suggestion that the PyMOL website and the Wiki
display a clear warning to people planning on using PyMOL with ATI/AMD
graphics card. I have had numerous issues with ATI graphics cards + PyMOL
over the years and nVidia is unquestionably the better choice when it comes
to running professional OpenGL intensive software (like PyMOL and Blender)
on Linux or Mac OS.

Best regards,
Shiven