Here's a screenshot of the color scale. It appears to me that the red and blue
colors are fainter than it should be. I tried using the ramp_new command as
follows, but it is not working for me.

ramp_new ramp1, pymol-generated, [-10, 0, 10], [red, white, blue]

I would greatly appreciate any help.

<<inline: スクリーンショット(2011-02-23 14.37.54).png>>