Hi Kanika,

You can also use pseudoatoms. If you have the positions:

pseudoatom coms,pos=[x1,y1,z1]
pseudoatom coms,pos=[x2,y2,z2]
bond coms,coms

Or, if you just have the chains:

pseudoatom coms, chain  a
pseudoatom coms, chain b
bond coms, coms

Alternatively you can use CGO objects. But pseudoatoms are more
versatile in this case.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Ramiro Téllez Sanz
<urcind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, you can select both center of masses, since they
> are independent objects in the right side bar, and save them together as
> a single pdb. Then, when loading this single pdb, you'll be able to draw
> the bond.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
>> This says that bond can only be added within an object not between 2
>> objects.

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.

post-doctoral researcher
Molecular Dynamics Group
* Groningen Institute for Biomolecular Research and Biotechnology
* Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
University of Groningen
The Netherlands