Hi all,

I always get a segmentation fault, when I click "help"->"about" to see the
version details of pymol. The respective entry in /var/log/messages is:

pymol.exe[4991]: segfault at 3e0019b ip 00000000f74857a0 sp 00000000f3bab9a8
error 4 in libtcl8.5.so[f7410000+ed0
00]

This happens on all machines tested so far, which range from openSuSE 11.2
to SLES11SP1 and is independent of working directly at the console or from
remote. Do you have any advice?

Regards,

Joachim

--