Hey Ram,

It's scriptable, but not very doable on this Android :p
The best solution would involve a generator funtion that takes a file
pattern and a number, using glob to expand the file list, and using yield at
each cycle.
For a pythonista that should make sense ;) I may take it up when I'm typing
with two hands again :)

Cheers,

Tsjerl