On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Thomas Holder
<spel...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi Lina,
>
>>> transform_by_camera_rotation
>>
>> PyMOL>transform_by_camera_rotation
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pymol/parser.py", line
>> 464, in parse
>>    exec(layer.com2+"\n",self.pymol_names,self.pymol_names)
>>  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
>> NameError: name 'transform_by_camera_rotation' is not defined
>>
>> I don't know how achieve this part. Thanks again with best regards,
>
> sorry for not making this clear. You will find in the menu "File > Run..."
> to run python scripts. Or type into the command line:
>
> run transform_by_camera_rotation.py
>
> After that, PyMOL knows the transform_by_camera_rotation command.
>
> For more details see:
> http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Run
> http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Running_Scripts

Thanks very much for your advice, but I don't know which part is wrong,

the new saved one is not the ideal one I wanted, which was supposed to
be the one I saw from screen.

do I need to modify the transfrom_by_camera_rotation scrips a bit.
actually I don't get it very well.

Thanks again,

--
Best Regards,