Hi Joseph,

> thanks for your quick reply. I'm a newbie at Tk programming but from
> what I understand, gui code for Dynoplot had been written from scratch.
> Do you know if they are libraries that would facilitate the plotting and
> the interaction with pymol?

There are many libraries for plotting, for example matplotlib which is
also shipped with recent PyMOL versions.

Dynoplot however also could update the structure by dragging dots on the
plot, I'm not aware of a plotting library that provides this
functionality (which does not mean that none such exists :) ).

Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology