Hi Troels,

about 8 month again I used  their dataset:

PINT: Protein-protein Interactions Thermodynamic Database.
Kumar MD, Gromiha MM.
Department of Biochemical Engineering and Science, Kyushu Institute of
Technology Iizuka 820-8502, Fukuoka, Japan. sh...@bse.kyutech.ac.jp

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1347380/?tool=pubmed

Unfortunately their website seems to be down right now, but maybe
dropping an email does the magic.

HTH,
Thomas