Hi Sean,

This problem was fixed after the official v1.4.1 release. So, you will
have to compile a newer version from SVN or download a precompiled
Incentive version if you have access. If you can't do any of those,
then try upgrading your video drivers--that worked for a fraction of
our audience as well. This was  known to happen on some Intel video
cards.

Cheers,

-- Jason

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Sean Law <magic...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi PyMOLers,
>
> I have tried installing both PyMOL 1.3 and PyMOL 1.4.1 on OpenSuse (old
> Pentium 4) and am finding that when I load a molecule and click "Show -->
> Sticks" that the entire molecular gets colored blue (originally the green
> default lines color).  After trying to change the color (Color -->
> Elements), it doesn't alter the color at all.  However, hiding the sticks
> representation takes me back to the hidden green default lines color.  I'm
> not sure if this is because I'm using an old computer or if I'm missing
> something (i.e. libraries).

> Thanks
>
> Sean

Jason Vertrees, PhD