Dear all,

I have a two chain protein and I want translat and rotate it using the
commands translate and rotate. It is complicate to choose the rigth angel,
because I cannot see the rotation axis. Is there a way to draw the axis system
for the objects to see around which axis and how much I must rotate every
single object. Does every object have is own axis system or is there a common
system for all objects?

When I color my protein according to the B-values is it possible to include a
kind of  a legend like for the elctrostatics when I use APBS to get an idea
about the minimum and maximum value?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Christian