Dear Thomas and all advisers,

Thanks for all, I've got installed pymol in CentOS5 from EPEL
repository. Turning back to the package list by Yum Extender (yumex),
I found 'pymol' appeared as
http://lockerz.com/s/162790999
after
http://lockerz.com/s/162790733

cf.)
- Might need installed 'epel*'
# rpm -i
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-5.noarch.rpm
- 'yumex' can be installed:
# yum install yumex

Can I add this information to pymolwiki (Need an account) ?
http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Linux_Install

After PyMOL running, console says:
"freeglut (pymol): Unable to create direct context rendering for
window 'PyMOL Viewer'"
but I will try to check and contact here as another issue if not succeeded.

Regards,
Masataka