Hi Vitaly,

It looks like the 7150M has only 57 megs of dedicated memory. Once you
exhaust that your performance will decrease dramatically. I'l contact
NVidia and see if they have any suggestions.

Also, do you have a ~/.pymolrc file? If so, what's in it? For the new
graphics to perform, you need the "use_shaders" setting turned on.

Cheers,

-- Jason