Hello all -

I'd like to share with you this script that I recently added (with Troels'
help) to the PyMOL Wiki.

http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Elbow_angle

Given a PyMOL object containing an antibody Fab fragment complex, light and
heavy chain IDs for the Fab, and residue numbers for the boundary between
variable and constant domains for each chain, the script will output the elbow
angle of the Fab complex and optionally draw a representation of the vectors
used to calculate it.

It's under version control in the Pymol-scripts-repo, and any suggestions
and/or fixes are welcome.

Please note that elbow_angle requires transformations.py by Christoph Gohlke
and com.py by Jason Vertrees, both of which are also available in the
Pymol-scripts-repo.

Cheers,
Jared

--