I'm thinking a good work around is simply this.

Select the binding site of the amino acids and ligand in pymol.

Then copy those selected aa's and atoms to another object:
        save -> model -> copied_object as output.pdb

output.pdb will then contain all the x,y,z coordinates of only what was
selected.

Then just get those columns and upload them to swiss dock.

Jordan