Hi,

I have a volumetric map from an EM reconstruction I loaded into pymol and
contoured at 4sigma (it went through the normal statistical averaging and
normalization in pymol).  I'd like to calculate the volume enclosed by the
4sigma contour, so that I can calculate an estimated mass.  Does anyone
have a script with that functionality?  I'd rather not have to fire up
chimera to do this as it's buggy on my computer.

Ian
Ian Berke, PhD
Associate Research Scientist, Modis Lab
Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Yale University
266 Whitney Ave, Bass 431
New Haven, CT 06520
(203) 432-4414