Hi Mohan,

can you please provide some more information, like:

  * what parameters did you choose on the website

  * what representation in PyMOL did show the distorted structure

  * was that a public available PDB structure so that we could try
    to reproduce your result

Does it help if you check "Add/keep chain IDs in the PQR file" with the
PDB2PQR Server? If your structure has multiple chains, then PyMOL will
show incomplete cartoon representation if the chain ids are missing.

You can also try:
PyMOL> set retain_order
PyMOL> load file.pqr

--