Hi Jordan,

morpheasy creates 30 states, which are mapped to 80 frames (forward
play, pause, backward play). If you have multiple conformations, do
morphs for each transition and join the results with "create".

Consider this example which morphs 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 1

# align conformations
align conf2, conf1
align conf3, conf2

# do the morphs and forget about the movie frames
morpheasy conf1, conf2
mstop; mset
morpheasy conf2, conf3
mstop; mset
morpheasy conf3, conf1
mstop; mset

# append morph02 and morph03 to morph01
create morph01, morph02, 0, 31
create morph01, morph03, 0, 61
delete morph02 morph03

# if you want pauses between the morphs, use movie frames
mset 1-30 30x10 30-60 60x10 60-90

Hope that helps.

--
Thomas Holder