I was trying to figure out what to eat today so naturally I started looking for
PDB libraries
with food components.  I was looking for garlic related chemicals when I came
across this,

http://molecules.gnu-darwin.org/

which seems to have many pdb files. My question I guess is, what does pymol have
for an "API" to get molecule structures from various locations or do you just
have an
interface for pdb.org? Besides deciding on what to eat today, I was curious if
pymol has more generalized means of finding structure files.

Thanks.

note new address
Mike Marchywka 2295 Collinworth Drive Marietta GA 30062.