Gzip it and rename the gzipped file with a "wrl" extension. The VRML standard
specifies that the file can be gzipped and still be readable.

You could also turn down the "quality" settings for "sticks" "cylinders"
"cartoons" etc.

Good luck!
Darrell

Sent with Xobni Mobile - http://xobni.com/mobile

Darrell Hurt, Ph.D.
Section Head, Computational Biology
Bioinformatics and Computational Biosciences Branch (BCBB)
OCICB/OSMO/OD/NIAID/NIH

31 Center Drive, Room 3B62B, MSC 2135
Bethesda, MD 20892-2135

Office  301-402-0095
Mobile 301-758-3559
http://bioinformatics.niaid.nih.gov (Within NIH)
http://exon.niaid.nih.gov (Public)

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is
confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any
other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and
not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.