Hi Krisztina,

> I wonder if there is any way to list atoms an atom is bonded to?

Use the "neighbor" selection operator:

PyMOL> select newsele, neighbor (othersele)

See also:
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Selection_Algebra

> I would
> like to list H bonded pairs but the available scritps (list_hbonds.py,
> or polarpairs.py) only check for distance and angle between heteroatoms,
> but not if any of them is actually connected to a hydrogen. As a result
> two carbonyl atoms are listed too.

Have you also tried the "distance" command? It is very similar to
list_hbonds/polarpairs:

PyMOL> distance hbonds, all, all, mode=2

There is no direct way to list these pairs, but you can use
get_raw_distances script from the PyMOLWiki:

http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Get_raw_distances

Hope that helps.

Thomas Holder
PyMOL Developer