Hi Mike,

I guess you are on Linux with Open-Source PyMOL, right? Can you send me
the xplor file that causes PyMOL to segfault? From your backtrace it
looks like the problem is related to crystal symmetry information.

If you want to load some format which is not yet supported by PyMOL, the
easiest solution is to convert it to some already supported format on
the fly and feed that to PyMOL, if possible.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Developer