Recently I've tried to find pymolrc but couldn't do it ( I have pymol
1.5 installed from binarries package manager )

own@starlight ~/Desktop $ locate pymolrc
own@starlight ~/Desktop $ locate .pymolrc
own@starlight ~/Desktop $ locate *.pymolrc

How I could locate it ?
Akso I'm looking for detailed options of the possible settings in that
file ( e.g I didnt find how to set maximum quality of images as the
default option )

Thanks for help

James