Hi,

I have been trying to use the script draw_links.py at
http://pldserver1.biochem.queensu.ca/~rlc/work/pymol/ to view links between each
pair of c-alpha atoms present in an atom selection.
Once I load a PDB (1q16.pdb) and make an atom selection, lets say : PyMOL>select
pk1, name CA in resi 5+10+15+12+16 and chain C , on the command-line in pymol, I
do : PyMOL>run draw_links.py

I wanted to visualise links between all pairs of calpha atoms present in the
atom selection, pk1.
However I am unable to do that using draw_links.py
I am doing: PyMOL> draw_links pk1

How can I do this using draw_links.py?
Where am I going wrong?

 - Anasuya Dighe