Hi all,

I have a question about "lock_api"?

The program was running perfectly for months and when I tried to open the
program today I got the error below. It worked fine two days ago so I am a
little confused on where to begin and I was unable to find an answer that
matched this issue in the archives.

Everything seems up to dateā€¦ I originally installed through fink, and if I try
to update it is not finding any packages to install. I'm running on OSX 10.8.2.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jonathan Soffer

#  n2-145-232:~ XXXXX$ pymol -M
#  Error: unable to initalize the pymol.cmd module
#  Traceback (most recent call last):
#  File "/sw/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymol/cmd.py", line 157, in <module>
#  lock_api = pymol.lock_api
#  AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'lock_api'