Hi Bharat,

you should run python scripts from within PyMOL using the "run" command:
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Running_Scripts

Or follow these examples if you really need to launch PyMOL from a
python session (not recommended for beginners):
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Launching_From_a_Script

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Developer