Hi,
When I fetch a new structure (1YCR, for example) then run 'h_add 1ycr'
the hydrogens are added to the structure as expected, but they are put
in the sequence viewer as their own residue with the same chain.

This is problematic for several reasons, one is that it breaks
selections, when I click on a heavy atom of a residue (in residue
selection mode) only the heavy atoms are selected and not the
hydrogens.  Also, if I save the structure to an pdb file, all of the
hydrogens for the whole structure are placed at the beginning or the end
of the structure, which makes them difficult to be interpreted by other
programs (babel, chimera, namd, etc).

I am using Pymol 1.5.0.1. (I will be updating to 1.6 soon).

Any suggestions for settings to change or a workaround (possibly
involving other programs, if necessary), would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt