Greetings,

I am delighted to announce that the 2013 PyMOL Open Source Fellowship
program is now accepting applications. Due to the success of the
program, we have two open spots this year.

Application instructions and deadlines for the 2013 PyMOL Open Source
Fellowship have been posted here http://pymol.org/fellowship.
Interested applicants, please review the instructions before applying.

The application deadline is July 1, 2013.

Good luck!

Cheers,

-- Jason

--