Hi Pawel,

> Currently I'm working on some plugin for PyMOL and I need your help.
> I need to draw an object (CGO) and create some function that will move
> this object or simply change its coordinates.
> I've done my job with the first part, that is drawing a sphere on a
> screen using
>     cmd.load_cgo(data, 'name')
> function, but how can I change its coordinates?

You can use translate and rotate with the object argument.

PyMOL> translate [10,0,0], object=yourcgo
PyMOL> rotate x, 20, object=yourcgo

You can also use cmd.set_object_ttt, see the third example here:
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Axes

> My second question is about the meaning of a parameters for CONE CGO, in
> some examples (http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Axes) CONE gets about
> 16 params, but I didn't found any description of those.

There is no proper documentation for those. Did you have a look at
pymol/examples/devel/cgo_axes.py, which has comments for all the CONE
parameters?

https://sourceforge.net/p/pymol/code/4038/tree/trunk/pymol/examples/devel/cgo_axes.py

Thomas Holder
PyMOL Developer