I am very unsure of your question, but I believe you're asking if you have
a PDB id, how to load that into pymol. For that, you can use the fetch
command ( http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Fetch )

You type:
fetch 1acb
into the pymol interface and it will download pdb id 1acb and load it into
the interface.

Alternatively, you can go to Plugin -> PDB Loader Service , which will
allow you to specify a PDB file.

If you have a PDB formatted file on your hard drive, you can go to File ->
Open and find the file on your hard drive. Alternatively, you can use the
load command ( http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Load )

-David